Preorder a signed and personalized copy of THE BIG LIFE with "signed copy request" + any personalization you'd like in the comments, and your book will ship out on or around the book's publication date of March 14th.
Millennial women are changing what it means to be powerful and successful in the world—for everyone. Forever.
You want The Big Life—that delicious cocktail of passion, career, work, ambition, respect, money, and a monumental relationship. And you want it on your own terms.
Ann Shoket knows the evolving values of young women more than anyone. As the trailblazing editor-in-chief of Seventeen for the better part of a decade, Shoket led provocative conversations that helped young women find their confidence and live their dreams. Now she’s continuing the conversation with The Big Life.
You’ll learn to tackle all of the issues on heavy rotation in your mind such as:
- How to craft a career that’s also a passion.
- How to get respect from a boss who thinks you’re a lazy, entitled, and self-obsessed millennial
- Why you need a “squad” of people who support you as you build your Big Life
- How a side hustle will make you smarter, hotter, and more in control of your destiny.
- Why work/life balance is a sham and you need to embrace the mess.
- How to find a partner whose eyes light up when you talk about your ambition.
The Big Life will help you recognize your power, tap into your ambition, and create your own version of The Big Life.
General notes on shipping: Books shipped via UPS Ground and USPS Priority Mail can be expected 2-3 business days after shipping; books shipped via media mail cannot be guaranteed by a certain date but tend to arrive 1-2 weeks after shipping, often sooner. Please email us at brooklyn at wordbookstores.com if you would like your book shipped internationally (it won't work on the website...but we can help you!).
"Ann has always seen the power and potential in young women. The Big Life helps make all our dreams closer than ever." —Lauren Conrad, designer and New York Times bestselling author of Lauren Conrad Celebrate