The King (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
- #1: The Saint (Original Sinners: The White Years #1) (MP3 CD): $29.99
- #2: The King (Original Sinners: The White Years #2) (MP3 CD): $29.99
- #3: The Virgin (Original Sinners: The White Years #3) (MP3 CD): $29.99
- #4: The Mistress (Original Sinners #4) (Paperback): $14.95
- #9: The Priest (Original Sinners #9) (Paperback): $16.99
Cunning. Sex. Pure nerve. Only this potent threesome can raise him to his rightful place as ruler of Manhattan's kink kingdom. Bouncing from bed to bed on the Upper East Side--handsomely paid in both bills and blackmail fodder--Kingsley Edge is brilliant, beautiful and utterly debauched. No carnal act or chemical compound can relieve his self-destructive apathy--only S ren, the one person he loves without limit or regret. A man he can never have, but in whose hands Kingsley is reborn to attain even greater heights of sin. He plans to open the ultimate BDSM club- a dungeon playground for New York's A-list that'll change the scene forever. The club becomes Kingsley's obsession--and he's enlisted some tough-as-nails help. His new assistant Sam is smart, secretive and totally immune to seduction (by men, at least). She and Kingsley make a wicked team. Still, their combined--and considerable--expertise in domination can't subdue the man who would kill their dream. The enigmatic Reverend Fuller won't rest until King's dream is destroyed. It's one man's sacred mission against another's.... "Reisz's Original Sinners series just keeps getting better " --RT Book Reviews.